Bionlov biofuel features and properties
Bionlov biofuel for bio-fireplaces is a European quality standard.
has been tested by leading European manufacturers to confirm the highest quality of environmentally friendly biofuels. The safety of Bionlov biofuels has been proven by government research institutes throughout Europe. The products have certificates of compliance with international standards.
When 1 liter of fuel is burned, water and a small amount of carbon dioxide are released, as well as about 3 kW of heat, which is 10-20% more than its analogues. Deep cleaning of fuel guarantees the durability of equipment and ease of maintenance, and manufacturers bionlov ® Premium is recommended for bio-fireplaces along with branded fuel.
Advantages of Bionlov biofuel:
- Consists of natural ingredients;
- No burning, smoke or soot;
- Can be used in any type of bio-fireplace;
- Safe and environmentally friendly biofuels;
- One liter of biofuel, depending on the height of the bio-fireplace flame, lasts for about 4 hours;
- Creates 40% more heat energy than conventional firewood;
- When using biofuels, additional ventilation is not required.
In the production of biofuels, advanced filtration technologies are used using molecular cleaning. Selected raw materials are used to create fuel. Bionlov®Premium is an uncompromising quality of biofuel, recognized by all manufacturers of bio-fireplaces.