Buy Oven Ukraine Brunner GOT 45 101 ZL lifting tilting door GOF Tunnel 99 x 36 cm warranty delivery installation installation Kyiv Kharkiv Oven Brunner GOT 45 101 ZL lifting tilting door GOF Tunnel 99 x 36 cm
About 20 percent of the heat goes directly into the room through a large glass. The remaining 80 percent will go for many hours.
Today fireplaces are made with only furnaces that meet the statutory standards(BImSchV) . So BRUNNER has developed a furnace that meets these requirements.
Buy fireplace inserts Brunner GOT 45/101-ZL lifting/tilting door GOF Tunnel 99 x 36 cm made in Germany with a guarantee of 10 years on ☏ 380 (95) 903-35-05
Radiant heat that radiates from the base oven, is the same length of rays as natural sunlight, and is equally useful. The firebox of the fireplace is traditionally made of refractory bricks, which provides a flow of heat in the room for many hours.Thanks to the great new door of the fireplace, the room heats up quickly. We at BRUNNER called this "the promise 20/80".