Buy Oven Ukraine Brunner HKD 5 1 20 GOF 57 x 57 cm warranty delivery installation installation Kyiv Kharkiv Oven Brunner HKD 5 1 20 GOF 57 x 57 cm
Today fireplaces are made with only furnaces that meet the statutory standards(BImSchV) . So BRUNNER has developed a furnace that meets these requirements.In addition, there are more than 30 varieties of sizes and shapes offer fireplaces.
To buy a massive heat-retaining furnace Brunner HKD 5.1/20 GOF 57 x 57 cm made in Germany with a guarantee of 10 years on ☏ 380 (95) 903-35-05
Radiant heat that radiates from the base oven, is the same length of rays as natural sunlight, and is equally useful. The firebox of the fireplace is traditionally made of refractory bricks, which provides a flow of heat in the room for many hours.Thanks to the great new door of the fireplace, the room heats up quickly. We at BRUNNER called this "the promise 20/80". About 20 percent of the heat goes directly into the room through a large glass. The remaining 80 percent will go for many hours.
The consumption of solid fuels
View of the furnaces
a Traditional furnace
Glass cleaning system
glass blower air flow
The mode of operation of the furnace
The air intake into the furnace