Kobok-modern fireplaces and stoves from Slovakia
Kobok - fireplaces and stoves with European quality, modern technologies, guarantee and environmental friendliness in UkraineTo purchase a fireplace from the "Stove-Makers Workshop" in the Kharkiv, Poltava, Zaporozhye, Dnepropetrovsk, Kiev
Kobok has been producing steel fireplace inserts and stoves, tiled fireplaces and modern finishing materials of high quality since 1993, maintaining a high standard from the first years of production technological innovations.
Steel fireplace inserts Kobok are available in the model ranges CHOPOK ,UMBUMBIER, MÝTO, BYSTRÁ, power from 6 to 20 kW and sizes from 450 to 1770 mm, can be completed with heat-accumulating chamots or heat-accumulating concrete inserts, as well as water or air heat exchangers, providing heat accumulation for a long time with high efficiency. Fireplace inserts are available in a wide range and allow you to make a choice that meets the most demanding requirements.
Kobok fireplace inserts are subjected to verification tests: test method for fireplace inserts: ČSN EN 13229
fireplace inserts are equipped with additional accessories, such as:
- SM - modern glass (glass is superimposed on the profile of the loading door-the fireplace seems visually larger and more modern);
- DS - double glazing of the loading door (this function is suitable for families with children, because it reduces the temperature of the outer glass) . this function is also possible with modern glass;
- KR - decorative frame around the loading door (covers technical gaps between the firebox door and the fireplace lining);
- PD - loading door from the back of the firebox (if Your house has a firebox, firewood is loaded from it, so as not to bring garbage into the fireplace room);
- DP - convection casing (Element of the inner part of the fireplace. Box that covers the fireplace insert for collecting and distributing heat throughout the house);
- VD - system for opening the fireplace door by lifting it up, "guillotine system";
- VOP - external ash pan;
- ZO - low base of the fireplace insert;
- SO - segmental fireclay lining of the fireplace top.
Some of the technologies supported by Kobok fireplace inserts:
- Secondary afterburning of flue gases;
- Clear glass, double glass, heat-resistant eco-friendly varnish;
- High-precision laser cutting of steel, complete sandblasting of surfaces;
- All possible options for opening doors, tempered glass, excellent view of the flame;
- Heat accumulating chamotte and concrete, using water and air heat exchangers;
- Possibility to supply combustion air from the external environment;
- The ability to automatically support burning.